Innovation being at the heart of its global project, Eco TLC has thus reinforced R&D efforts within its 2014-2019 official approval, by doubling the budget dedicated to studies and R&D projects support, which now amounts to €500,000 per year.
The objective is to enable the emergence of new recycling opportunities and / or to improve the different operations which could lead to a decrease in the costs of treatment.
In this framework, each year since 2010, Eco TLC launches a call for R&D projects.
Conditions of application:
• Launch of the Call for R&D projects: 1st september 2015
• File application deadline: 31st October 2015
• Open to all kind of applicants (companies, industry organizations and bodies, associations, organizations, competitive clusters, economic development agencies…).
• The file must be completed and sent in French
Download the presentation of the call for projects.
Download the application file here.
Where do we stand after the launch of this initiative 5 years ago?
• 18 projects supported and followed-up by a dedicated monitoring group
• €1,796,053 accumulated financial support
Their common objective: offer credible and sustainable opportunities to TLC recycling within a circular economy perspective.
Do not hesitate to discover all the projects supported by Eco TLC by downloading our Roads to innovation brochure!
If you are interested in applying to the 2015 R&D Call for projects, do not hesitate to contact us.